I'm up to something - good!
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 1 Corinthians 6:19
Michelle was raised in the South with elements of great, locally grown food but also many poor choices in portion and carb and fat choices. After my third child, my weight kept climbing and have struggled with that ever since. In my own will, my resolutions would only last a few months and would go back to old habits. About two years ago, something began to shift. I accepted an altar call for prayer and began again to lose weight and felt great. It was temporary for two reasons:
1. I was still operating on my will only.
2. I had not changed nutrition but merely declined the carbs.
Continuing to surrendering to the Lord, I seek His mind and His will for my life. I have received greater conviction to learning more and trusting. This included healing of heart wounds I had about eating and breaking old mindsets about food. Truth is sinking deeper into my spirit and helping convict me like never before. I continue to walk in faith and pray for guidance to learn about concepts and products which can help me.
Much of my journey is based upon the principles of a course and work of Dr. Mark Virkler in "Take Charge of Your Health." Click on that link and you will receive free resources.
1. Praise God every day for your life and the healing he is bringing to your body.
2. Claim your health by exercising. Movement allows toxins to move out of your lymph system. Check out MaxT3.com
2. Sleep -one of the best ways to refresh (Example: 1 Kings 19:5)
3. Take vitamins and minerals - we use SportFormula - link below
4. Get healed of past emotional wounds/reduce stress. Choose and speak positive declarations about yourself from scripture. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue." Proverbs 18:21
5. Eat nutritious foods
6. Pycnogenol - is one of the greatest antioxidants and a favorite
7. Consider CoQ10 and DHEA supplementation
8. Eat superfoods - we love Greens First
9. Drink WATER!
Short list of supplements to boost immunity as recommended by Frontline MDs
In early 2020, our family was led to be proactive and build our immune systems. we sought help from the Frontline Mds (dot com) for guidance on the best supplements to deal with the symptoms of COVID. Additionally, we are Christ followers and took God as His promise of Passover and anointed our home with oil and pray out for His covering for us daily. God bless you in your journey.'>
rIt's important to research your multivitamin. Sport Formula has worked well for my husband and sharing. Sport Formula is non GMO, Gluten free, soy free, and has live amino acids and nutrients. Here is a link to a short video:
I am not a doctor or medical practitioner but a bold follower of Christ and seeking His wisdom and praying for people and products to be placed into my life to help me on my wellness trek.