I'm up to something - good!
eI was raised in the South with elements of great, locally grown food but also many poor choices in portion and carb and fat choices. After my third child, my weight kept climbing and have struggled with that ever since. In my own will, my resolutions would only last a few months and would go back to old habits. About two years ago, something began to shift. I accepted an altar call for prayer and began again to lose weight and felt great. It was temporary for two reasons:
1. I was still operating on my will only.
2. I had not changed nutrition but merely declined the carbs.
Continuing to surrendering to the Lord, I seek His mind and His will for my life. I have received greater conviction to learning more and trusting. This included healing of heart wounds I had about eating and breaking old mindsets about food. Truth is sinking deeper into my spirit and helping convict me like never before. I continue to walk in faith and pray for guidance to learn about concepts and products which can help me.
Much of my journey is based upon the principles of a course and work of Dr. Mark Virkler in "Take Charge of Your Health."
Some top helps to boost
your immune system!
1. Exercise - movement allows toxins to move out of your lymph system.Check out MaxT3.com
2. Sleep -one of the best ways to refresh (Example: 1 Kings 19:5)
3. Take vitamins and minerals - we use SportFormula - link below
4. Be healed of past emotional wounds/reduce stress.
5. Eat a good diet - one recommended quick start is the Genesis diet
(see Daniel Chapter 1 - try for 10 days and see how you feel)
6. Pycnogenol - is one of the greatest antioxidants
7. Consider CoQ10 supplementation
8. East superfoods - we love Greens First
9. Aloe vera and apple cider vinegar have promise - check that out
10. Drink WATER!
I already knew that most local store vitamins are not that effective. I wanted the best and searched through a considerable number of places. We were blessed to find this product and have enjoyed greater vitality ever since. Sport Formula is non GMO, Gluten free, soy free, and has live amino acids and nutrients. With the code MichelleKIrby15, you can receive a 15% discount on your orders. There are so many great features to this product. Go to the link to see their short video:
I am not a doctor or medical practitioner but a mere follower of Christ and seeking His wisdom and praying for people and products to be placed into my life to help me on my wellness trek.