I'm up to something - good!
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit,
who is in you, whom you have received from God?
You are not your own; 1 Corinthians 6:19
I was raised in the South with elements of great, locally grown food but also many poor choices in portion and carb and fat choices. After my third child, my weight kept climbing and have struggled with that ever since. In my own will, my resolutions would only last a few months and would go back to old habits. About two years ago, something began to shift. I accepted an altar call for prayer and began again to lose weight and felt great. It was temporary for two reasons:
1. I was still operating on my will only.
2. I had not changed nutrition but merely declined the carbs.
Continuing to surrendering to the Lord, I seek His mind and His will for my life. I have received greater conviction to learning more and trusting. This included healing of heart wounds I had about eating and breaking old mindsets about food. Truth is sinking deeper into my soul and helping convict me like never before. I continue to walk in faith and pray for guidance to learn about concepts and products which can help me.
amd Choose life:
1. Praise God every day for your life and the healing he is bringing to your body.
2. Claim your health by exercising. Movement allows toxins to move out of your lymph system. Check out MaxT3.com
2. Sleep -one of the best ways to refresh (Example: 1 Kings 19:5)
3. Take biologically strong vitamins and minerals
4. Get healed of past emotional wounds/reduce stress. Choose and speak positive declarations about yourself from scripture. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue." Proverbs 18:21
5. Eat nutritious foods. Click here for the guide for what foods you should buy organically and otherwise baesd upon the ability to wash pesticides from your food.
6. Pycnogenol - is one of the greatest antioxidants and a favorite
7. Consider CoQ10 and DHEA supplementation
8. Eat superfoods - we love Greens First as well as the Vitality Pack from NeoLife
9. Drink WATER!
Short list of supplements to boost immunity as recommended by Frontline MDs
I am not a medical doctor or practitioner but a bold follower of Christ and seeking His wisdom and praying for people and products to be placed into my life to help me on my wellness trek.